Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Foster Parent Now

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Little River Dude is so pumped for Christmas. We are taking him TOO the Christmas Eve Service at church, Laura bought him dress pants, dress shirt and a tie with Santa on it. That will be interesting, lol. I told Laura we may want to get to church early and get a seat in the back just in case he gets a little crazy, lol.

We go TOO court next month on the 12'th for a hearing regarding adoption.

Gordo

Athens County
Sending good thoughts your way man! Hope the court stuff goes perfect for you guys and there are no head aches!!!!

The little man is living the dream!

Last edited:

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Little River Dude and I decorating Christmas Cookies.

12345.jpg12345.jpg

Little guy has a cold and not feeling well. He is all snuggled up with Laura and Angel.

123456.jpg

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Little River Dude is heading to the Doctor's this morning, has a fever 99.9 and still coughing. Hope he feels better soon.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I just want TOO say what a wonderful and heart felt, loving surprise Joshua (Little River Dude ) received from Dustin's family.......Dustin, Christina and Chad!! Out of the goodness of their hearts and the love Joshua received a package on Christmas Eve that contained so many wonderful gifts for his passion and love for doing arts and crafts. So many awesome things!!! THANK YOU, Joshua, Laura and I will never forget this. Wishing you and your family much love and happiness.

Pictures to follow shortly.....................

God Bless you guys!!!!