Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Foster Parent Now

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Thanks Guys. I will be more pumped tomorrow night after my last day at work for the vacation. I want to get the Captain Jack Sparrow outfit for Mingo if I can make it, have to keep up with Joe, LOL.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Their first is always the best, and you will have a great time I promise. We've been there 8 different times and my kids still enjoy it but not like the first time, like they say "It's magical"! Enjoy brother

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Thanks Guys. Little Riverdude just told me he gets nervous when he fly's........I looked at him and said you have never flown, he said "Oh Yea", lol. I told him I have flown so many times and there is nothing to worry about, I reminded him last June I was flying and jumped out of the plane at 9,000 ft. which got to see me do.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Great stuff! Have been following this since the first day you brought him home and all I can say is there's a special place in heaven for people like you and your wife!

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
One more day and counting guys........Of course I got hit with 17 new jobs I have to get quoted today before we leave. Ugggggggg.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Will post a write up tomorrow guys.

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2067.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
The trip was awesome, Little Riverdude had a great time, he loved flying. We went to Magic Kingdom Thursday which was just crazy due to the amount of people there. I was told it was because of Presidents day weekend and the Daytona 500 weekend as well. Poor little guy was beat, the lines were so long ( over 2 hours ) but we did have express passes for 3 rides. We got smart on day 2 and rented a stroller for him. Epcot was a lot of fun and he loved it. Animal Kingdom was day 3, day 4 was a R and R day hanging out at the pool. Last day was Universal Studios where he got to meet Spiderman, that was a great time as well. The only bad part was having to get up at 1:00 in the morning to get to the airport.

032.jpg

033.jpg

047.jpg

086.jpg