Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ric and Karissa's hunting journal for the 2016-2017 season

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Just read your update Bro! Very proud of how well Karissa is doing with her bow shooting. It still tickles me how ate up with deer hunting she is! Kinda reminds me of us! Lol
Anyhow, good luck to you both and it's only a matter of time that you two will connect. Just enjoy your time spent together.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Karissa asked me if I'd put up the deer target for her tonight while I was grilling our supper. She shot 4 groups of 3 and every group was pretty much like this one. All were from 20 yards.

Pretty proud of her taking it upon herself to get out and shoot while being home from school this weekend!:smiley_coolpeace:

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
She is spit right out of your mouth bro! That's some pretty good shooting and for her to take it upon herself to practice? Well, that's pretty impressive these days. Lol

Fletch

Supporting Member
Way to go Karissa.... Very nice group, soon you'll be splitting arrows..

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Love seeing this Ric!

BTW, I moved this to the archives and freed up the "Current Season" for starting new threads. If you want, I can move this back to there.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks Dave! I think she really missed shooting and wanted to dust off her bow and see if she was still on. It was cool seeing her pause between shots and looking down range and going through her setup while I peered through our kitchen window watching without her knowing. rotflmao