Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Chad's Pics '16

LIFT0479.jpgLIFT0016.jpg

Not something we usually see! Same cub in both pics, cams were about 1/2 mile apart.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Great pics as always Chad. Beat to have the bear and food to see those 2 studs hanging around. Shoot one of them before they break any of those long tines off!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Man! That 10 is almost perfect in symmetry except for the 2" Difference I see between the two sides! TOO bad the 9 only has the one G4 cuz he's got the bigger frame between the two but regardless both are well deserving of an arrow!

GOOD LUCK WITH THEM Chad!

Man! That 10 is almost perfect in symmetry except for the 2" Difference I see between the two sides! TOO bad the 9 only has the one G4 cuz he's got the bigger frame between the two but regardless both are well deserving of an arrow!

GOOD LUCK WITH THEM Chad!

Awesome deer and either could be something special next year. I fairly certain the 10 is 4, I have pics of a 135ish deer from last season that I believe is him. The 9 I'm not so sure about. I don't have any pics of a deer resembling him from last season. At times he looks to be heavily mature body wise but other times he looks to be 4 too...I think the lack of mass is just throwing me. Given the chance I'm letting one fly though!! Any thoughts??