Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

John's pictures

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Got around to checking cams again. Picked up a few new bucks. Did have to chaise down on cam that was taken and half the pictures were erased.

Boobies showed up. It was the one and only of him.

he likes to keep ugly friends around, I don't k ow what the hell is going on there.

JOHNROHIO

Another ugly one, he definitely has some years under him, and I feel he's on his way down. His body for this time of year is huge!

he is keeping good company though.

Last edited:

JOHNROHIO

Now this guy I find interesting, I had a buck 3 or 4 years ago that I called Lefty. I will have to dig back and find the thread to pull pics from. Anyhow, his dna is still out there. Lefty looked just like this buck as he was younger and grew into a crazy non typ. I hope to be able to keep an eye on him for a couple more years. I had lefty clear into the beginning of season and poof, gone. I found him dead on another farm a year later.
Junior

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
You have any pictures of when you found him or of the head? Damn shame! Any idea why he died, wounded or vehicle collision?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You have any pictures of when you found him or of the head? Damn shame! Any idea why he died, wounded or vehicle collision?
Any ATL pics of the DH? Think it was a MVA, POACH, or NRD?

Sorry Ric. I had to tease. Your abbreviations crack me up. Your intensity for deer, whether you shot them/hunted them, or if someone else did is fascinating. I used to think I was ate up with deer. You are on a different level of ate up than I am brother. I truly mean that as a compliment. I am just smiling as I read your questions. Maybe we should call them Ric-isms.

Don't take it wrong. We all have our quirks. One of yours is major intensity surrounding any and all deer. I love it!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Any ATL pics of the DH? Think it was a MVA, POACH, or NRD?

Sorry Ric. I had to tease. Your abbreviations crack me up. Your intensity for deer, whether you shot them/hunted them, or if someone else did is fascinating. I used to think I was ate up with deer. You are on a different level of ate up than I am brother. I truly mean that as a compliment. I am just smiling as I read your questions. Maybe we should call them Ric-isms.

Don't take it wrong. We all have our quirks. One of yours is major intensity surrounding any and all deer. I love it!

Lol, did FLUTIE introduce this new fangled term to you? rotflmao