Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

John's pictures

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Checked a few cameras as I came in tonight, I was finally able to find Chipotle and his buddy on a different camera. Not that it really mattered, just nice to have more recon on them.

This is the first hard horn picture of Chipotle this year. He looks like a fat kid running after the ice cream truck, but I'm sure he was winded by the time he made it to the other side.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Checked a few cameras as I came in tonight, I was finally able to find Chipotle and his buddy on a different camera. Not that it really mattered, just nice to have more recon on them.

This is the first hard horn picture of Chipotle this year. He looks like a fat kid running after the ice cream truck, but I'm sure he was winded by the time he made it to the other side.

Wow fuggin sweet right there. Get r done

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Chunky looking!
Should make for a work-out dragging em out of the woods. Best of luck!

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Thanks guys, Jim, Chad is right. Hopefully we will get to that point this year, but we keep Charles around for moving heavy things.
This year I have more pictures of him than I have gotten in the last couple years. His core is getting smaller and he is spending more time staying in it.