Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Trail cameras and M100U

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

At rogerssportinggoods.com

at1010

*Supporting Member*
thats a good deal on the bushnell too! Dammit Chad, not I am looking for stands to replace! hahah

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
thats a good deal on the bushnell too! Dammit Chad, not I am looking for stands to replace! hahah
You get a M100U and you won't want to sit in anything else! I have several millennium brackets in trees that way I can hunt out of my M100U all the time. Feels like I'm sitting in my recliner at home lol

Last edited:

at1010

*Supporting Member*
You get a M100U and you won't want to sit in anything else! I have several millennium brackets in trees that way I can hunt out of my M100U all the time. Feels like I'm sitting in my recliner at home lol

thats what I keep hearing.....that is not helping my bank account. hahaha

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
thats what I keep hearing.....that is not helping my bank account. hahaha
Buy once cry once, that's the best deal you'll find on one. That's why I sold some of my hang ons, I bought millennium brackets. All I need is a set of sticks, and a bracket and I have several stand locations for my M100U.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Buy once cry once, that's the best deal you'll find on one. That's why I sold some of my hang ons, I bought millennium brackets. All I need is a set of sticks, and a bracket and I have several stand locations for my M100U.
Yup. Not to mention you're ass will thank you for it, plus you'll save money in the long run. You'll also be safer with the chain bracket.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Fantastic deal. If I buy a 6 pack of this model as "a dealer" they don't cut me that much room. By the time I pay shipping I am right there.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Rogers has some great deals occasionally. I buy a lot of waterfowl stuff there but they often have great deals on other outdoor gear

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Anyone own the Blackout Primos cam that is buy one get one free? Thinking about picking those up but would appreciate some feedback if anyone has one. Thanks.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Anyone own the Blackout Primos cam that is buy one get one free? Thinking about picking those up but would appreciate some feedback if anyone has one. Thanks.
2 of my buddies own Primos blackouts, not sure if it's the same one is that but they've been happy with them. I own a primos blackout also, I've had it out since before turkey season and its been working good. I use it in time lapse mode to watch a field.

Mao

Coshocton, OH
2 of my buddies own Primos blackouts, not sure if it's the same one is that but they've been happy with them. I own a primos blackout also, I've had it out since before turkey season and its been working good. I use it in time lapse mode to watch a field.

Thanks for the info!