Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Brock and Mason... continued

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Mason and I checked a cam. It's a new one. I will probably take it down and put up another. Piece of crap! I could not even tell what I was looking at on the night videos. Anyway, here's a deer. He's safe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 117

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I thought he was safe but maybe not. Mason recognized him right off and said, "That pervert needs shot".
Here he was last year, and this was the last video I ever got of the wide 10 that we videoed on opening weekend

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 126

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Mason is suddenly trigger happy. I sent him a pic of Tines from last year to remind him of what a big one looks like. He sent a text that read, " yeah, I'm getting ready to shoot a pervert" and had this pic attached.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 125

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I will always give Mason credit. Not many youngun's stick to something like he does. I hope he gets just what he is after! And you as well Brock~~You deserve it!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
If I can find the big ones again, he won't be shooting that fag deer. He's just not killed anything since turkey season and is suffering with youthful blood thirstiness. :)

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Give him another 30yrs Brock. The kid will have killed more deer than EHD has. He is something else. Very impressive to me.

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
If I can find the big ones again, he won't be shooting that fag deer. He's just not killed anything since turkey season and is suffering with youthful blood thirstiness. :)

Just encourage him to shoot whatever makes him happy, I wish I hadn't gotten caught up in big deer as soon as I did lol. There were so many lil guys I could've taken out instead of waiting for those imaginary bruisers...