Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Question? ??

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I went onto ohio outdoors full site created a new username mad a profile but now it won't let me comment on any posts at all. It says I might be under restrictions or wait for approval. Any ideas about this?

Did you click the link in the verification email that it sends? Check the email that you registered with and if it's not there look in the spam folder as they sometimes get hung up in there. When you get it let me know the one you want to use and I'll transfer your post count.

jonpgilbert2

Did you click the link in the verification email that it sends? Check the email that you registered with and if it's not there look in the spam folder as they sometimes get hung up in there. When you get it let me know the one you want to use and I'll transfer your post count.
Jackalope I now have a account on just the ohio outdoor page now I change my email and username. My new username is.

IwBowhunt207
I'm still trying to learn the site I was used to tapatalk app. I'm not getting any notification when people reply to my posts on the ohio outdoors site. Thank you for your time.