Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Question? ??

jonpgilbert2

I became a member almost a year ago I have been reading a lot of your guys posts love this forum. I have posted a few posts myself since I joined. My problem is I see you guys have a profile location, occupation, hobbies so on and so on. How do I do this??? I have went to edit profile and I don't see anything like that. Thanks for the help guys.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
When you go into you profile >about me, you should see a little pen next to each item. Click on the pen to edit your info..

jonpgilbert2

And it is using my email instead of my username I go to profile and there isn't anything like what you are sayingCJD3

IW207Bowhunter

Bigslam51 I used my wife's email and created a new account stayed up till after 1am trying to figure this out I still can't edit my profile wtf

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
At top right side of home page click on My Profile. Then near center of the next page but down about 1/4 page click on tab that says, About Me. Then 4-6 questions with little yellow pencils will show up. Click on each pencil to open up a small bar to where you can enter your info. After entering just click on SAVE.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hello and welcome.

Since Tapatalk is a third party app you can't edit those settings from tapatalk. You have to login to the full site via a web browser. This is easier to accomplish on a desktop or laptop. If you try via a mobile device you will get the mobile view and will need to select "Full site". Once you get the full site login with your username and password. Once logged in you can follow the directions posted by Finelyshedded. "At top right side of home page click on My Profile. Then near center of the next page but down about 1/4 page click on tab that says, About Me. Then 4-6 questions with little yellow pencils will show up. Click on each pencil to open up a small bar to where you can enter your info. After entering just click on SAVE."

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Tapatalk wants you to create a unique profile for their app that then houses all your forums. It's a pain in the ass. But Jack put you on the right track.

jonpgilbert2

I went onto ohio outdoors full site created a new username mad a profile but now it won't let me comment on any posts at all. It says I might be under restrictions or wait for approval. Any ideas about this?