Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jesse's 2016 Pics

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm fairly certain he spends time in my sanctuary and on the ridge point just across the holler from the sanctuary. When I grunted him in to the treecoy last fall from the stand he's under in this pic, he came out of the sanctuary headed due N to cross the creek and head up to the ridge. I let that end of the field grow up and it's created some edge. I can see them, but they can't see the food plot. Any time I grunted at a buck last year that was on this edge 150 yards W of my stand, they came right in to check stuff out. If I'm betting $5 and calling my shot, I'll kill him on a late October evening hunt by grunting him over to the treecoy. Replay of last year except I loose an arrow...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Decent pull for me this week as I have a new #1 on the radar. This thick necked 8 showed up out of nowhere this week and me likey!

I love it when they still look big 45 yards from the cam...

I have more pics of Wilson this week as well. I'm all about shooting this deer this year...

I was interested in this deer...

Until this pic. Too much potential in this buck to be shot this young...

I hate coyotes, but this was a good pic. Little bastards are through here daily...

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Good looking bucks Jesse!! That 8 that just showed up is nice. Hope you get to wrap your tag around his antlers.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is a nice 8 to show up. Wilson is no slouch either. Either would look good with you holding them up! Good luck.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
It's fun to watch the new ones show up, Jesse. I'm glad that this time it's your neighbors wondering where "their" deer went! ha
Good luck with them!