Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Official "Welcome to The Ohio Outdoors" Thread

rrr

To sum up TOO in some ways, from an outsider's view, my friend said this:

I’ve never seen more cursing, derogatory statements about women, or you bragging so much about yourself than I do in Modern Asia on those boards.

What she doesn't see is a great wealth of hunting knowledge, a brotherhood of hunters in mentoring relationships, and a damn good time!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Cap't Ernie's female friend said:
I’ve never seen more cursing, derogatory statements about women, or you bragging so much about yourself than I do in Modern Asia on those boards.

We here at TOO Value your Opinion. Thanks you for that perspective..
We will try harder to appeal to a broader, more diverse group, than a bunch of scruffy hunting buddies. Thanks again..
Now be a doll and go make us a sandwich.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
So this is where all the cool kids hang out???? Can't say I got invited, noticed the likes on Sams facebook page got me a little curious. I figuired Jessee and Jack had to be up to something like this. Looks like a nice place. I think I may have found a new home. :smiley_chinrub:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So this is where all the cool kids hang out???? Can't say I got invited, noticed the likes on Sams facebook page got me a little curious. I figuired Jessee and Jack had to be up to something like this. Looks like a nice place. I think I may have found a new home. :smiley_chinrub:

Welcome bud... :) Glad to have you... We were asked to stop "inviting" people from another site.

Let me ask you. Did you have any problems with the registration questions.. The ones where it asked you to spell 77? And the other about how many points does a spike have.. I just changed that today to help get rid of the 10-20 spam bots we had registering a day.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County

Welcome to TOO!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
No problems Joe, it went smoothly. Glad to see a bunch of guys on here that I saw somewhere else lol
Thanks Red, glad to see you here too.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
No problems Joe, it went smoothly. Glad to see a bunch of guys on here that I saw somewhere else lol
Thanks Red, glad to see you here too.

Sweet! I was hoping you would make it J. I was in the process of PM'ing you when Steve disabled my PM's. I was kinda upset we never got an invite to you before all hell broke loose. You were definitely on my list of "good guys" and I'm happy to see you found us!!!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sweet! I was hoping you would make it J. I was in the process of PM'ing you when Steve disabled my PM's. I was kinda upset we never got an invite to you before all hell broke loose. You were definitely on my list of "good guys" and I'm happy to see you found us!!!

Thanks Jessee that means a lot man.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Welcome J and thanks for stopping by. Hope you find it comfy and hope you like the smilies....:smiley_champagne: