Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Official "Welcome to The Ohio Outdoors" Thread

Reagan

Milford, OH
I am a member of a couple of deer /habitat forums. Most of the members at the other places are from differnt states. I was looking for a more Buckeye oriented place and found this.

I thought I would sign up and check the place out. I’m a bow hunter to the core but also chase turkeys and waterfowl. I’ll squeeze in a hunt for squirrels and bunnies when I can.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I am a member of a couple of deer /habitat forums. Most of the members at the other places are from differnt states. I was looking for a more Buckeye oriented place and found this.

I thought I would sign up and check the place out. I’m a bow hunter to the core but also chase turkeys and waterfowl. I’ll squeeze in a hunt for squirrels and bunnies when I can.

Welcome. Great group of guys here. We're all passionate about the outdoors and look forward to your posts.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Welcome. You're description of you as I hunt very much mirrors mine. Bowhunting feed my soul, but I love waterfowl and have come to really enjoy turkey hunting in recent years. Small game and trapping happen when I've got time. Lot of guys around here fit that profile, so you're right at home here.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Welcome to TOO! Stick around and share some stories! I'm out listening for birds right now, not sure how good they'll be gobbling this morning though.