Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Corey's 2016 deer pics

Coreydirtwurx

So. On Saturday I had my last golf tournament of the year so I couldn't hunt. On Sunday get in the stand early around 330 pull my card to see if the 12 has been there he was there in day light Tuesday and Thursday. And sure enough Saturday at 715-730 he was there 25 yards broad side from my stand. Just my luck lol pulled cards from my different cameras Sunday mid morning and a new buck has showed up looks like a old bruiser 8 point with some junk on the bases.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 166
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 160

Coreydirtwurx

Playing cat and mouse with the 12 now. Lots of day time pics of him only a matter of time before we meet at the same time. Been a no show the last 2 nights in daylight been in there right after I left the stand. 8 am yesterday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 145

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Playing cat and mouse with the 12 now. Lots of day time pics of him only a matter of time before we meet at the same time. Been a no show the last 2 nights in daylight been in there right after I left the stand. 8 am yesterday

Fuggin nice...good luck

Coreydirtwurx

I had my first encounter with the flyer 12 last night. Came into 40 yards made a scrape. Unfortunately he stayed in the brush and never offered me a shot. He been showing up 3-4 times a week either at 8am or 6 pm. Last night he was there at 550. Feels like it's only an matter of time until we meet lol