Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

does ohio have a deer density map?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Fugg that northern MO farmland shit. We're going SC MO in the Ozarks. Off grid, big woods, tent camp in the wilderness hunting. We're not hunting unless we're a mile from the nearest road...

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Fugg that northern MO farmland shit. We're going SC MO in the Ozarks. Off grid, big woods, tent camp in the wilderness hunting. We're not hunting unless we're a mile from the nearest road...

Hell ya man! I just know that northern MO produces some studs. However the overal experience will probably be a lot more fun where you are heading.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
We're going for meat and fun. And you might just be surprised at what we kill out there...

hell ya! I won't be too surprised, just hunt real close to DR. Grant Woods farm, he's got beans growing in the OZARKS, he is holding some deer hahaha!

Best of luck, I hope you both kill studs!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
hell ya! I won't be too surprised, just hunt real close to DR. Grant Woods farm, he's got beans growing in the OZARKS, he is holding some deer hahaha!

Best of luck, I hope you both kill studs!
I've been looking for his property on Google earth lol. Since he does show aerials of his land alot. I figure if he catches us I'll just tell him we're just out enjoying creation lol.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I've been looking for his property on Google earth lol. Since he does show aerials of his land alot. I figure if he catches us I'll just tell him we're just out enjoying creation lol.

Hahahahahaha "here in the ozaaark mountains, we are doin some light burning today" half the damn forest is on fire. Gotta love dr. Woods! Hahaha

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
We're going for meat and fun. And you might just be surprised at what we kill out there...

Y'all outta wrte down a journal of each of your personal sides of this trip and maybe someday have a movie made and title it, Brokeback Mountain Re-entry Part 2....rotflmao

Seriously though; sounds like a great hunting trip brewing! I'll be following along for sure!