Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DelCo State Park Help

GrnMtnBoys

Coming back to Ohio for some family business in October, currently live in Vermont and haven't been back in years.. graduated from Dublin High School way back when there was only one of them. Anyways....

Will have some free time while there, will be located in northern Franklin County.. wondering if Alum or Delaware State Parks are worth hitting without the time to scout, etc... bringing climber, just looking for meat to bring home, not anyone's trophy.

Thanks for anyone's time in advance!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I know nothing about the park or the area but we have some great guys that prolly do! Hope they're able to help you and welcome back home even if it is just for business and a short hunting trip! Good luck!

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
At alum I've hunted the north end in between the lakes two fingers for turkeys and once for deer. Plenty of turkeys and not bad for deer either, almost had a shot at an old doe but she busted me. Lots of very thick stuff for them to hide in on the northwest side so the north central is a little easier to hunt. Haven't explored the other areas as much.

longbowlogan

Both Delaware state park and Alum has no Sunday hunting. All the Delaware wildlife areas you can hunt any day just not the parks.