Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Got him back!!

joejoe8

Picked him up this past weekend. His frame makes my other Ohio bucks look small. Might have to move him to another wall lol. 2016 mount.jpg

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I was wondering if you got your Ohio mount back yet just yesterday and was about to post the question soon, lol! He looks great! Was form is that? Very nice collection of deer, are all those on that wall from Ohio? If so, you're doing it right and have made the most of your trips! Those are all public land bucks too correct?!? Congrats and thanks for sharing!

joejoe8

I was wondering if you got your Ohio mount back yet just yesterday and was about to post the question soon, lol! He looks great! Was form is that? Very nice collection of deer, are all those on that wall from Ohio? If so, you're doing it right and have made the most of your trips! Those are all public land bucks too correct?!? Congrats and thanks for sharing!
Thanks!! the form is a Joe Combs 98-8024R Full Sneak Wall Pedestal. It is by far my favorite form, but it is huge. I got it 3 years ago an every rack I put on it looked small. My taxidermist said I needed to kill something bigger lol. All but one are public land bucks.