Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

We have been the topic of conversation, thought ya'll would enjoy!

Bigcountry40

Haha, all I can say is join the club! We've all lost access and we LIVE here! LMAO

Yeah that was my point, I can remember how these NC boys used to talk about much land was up here and leases were easy blah blah blah, glad to see that their tune in changing a little bit.

teej89

NE PA
absolutely need to raise license rates as well as the actual tag costs.

Hell make em draw a tag! lol lmao

at1010

*Supporting Member*
absolutely need to raise license rates as well as the actual tag costs.

Hell make em draw a tag! lol lmao

I would love the draw a tag system. Ohio has great hunting why not treat the state as such.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Come on guy's us out-of-staters gotta have a little piece of the action... Then a bigger piece, and an even BIGGER piece till we have it all.. RELAX.. I'm just kidding.. I feel for you guy's that lose your prime spot to some A/H waving a fist full of $$$.. It suck's.. I leased a gorgeous piece 2 years ago down in Athens County. Evidently the land owner had given two local's permission in the past to hunt. So the first day I was there I was approached by one of them and he said: I guess I lost my hunting spot. I replied NOT REALLY. I said: Heres the week I'll be here hunting. Do me a favor and not hunt that week. You can hunt anytime prior to that and after that. I just wanted a place to hunt and not force any one out of there spot. Now this I know is the exception and most would have told them to take a hike. So I feel your pain.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I told y'all. The trains coming if we agree with it or not. Might as well be the one to turn a dollar on it.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I told y'all. The trains coming if we agree with it or not. Might as well be the one to turn a dollar on it.
I won't be the one to turn a dollar, I don't own but 6.5 acres lol. I'm just glad that the landowner of my best farm tells everyone to fuck off when they show up waving money.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I won't be the one to turn a dollar, I don't own but 6.5 acres lol. I'm just glad that the landowner of my best farm tells everyone to fuck off when they show up waving money.

No. But I'm sure you know of a property or two that doesn't allow hunting but may entertain a lease option. A property someone building a website to broker leases, guide reviews and bookings, and public land would pay you a handsome finders fee for listing. You know. If someone was building such a site that is.

Fletch

Supporting Member

Until the wife answers the door and she see's that fist full of dollars... And she envisions a new kitchen..