Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

We have been the topic of conversation, thought ya'll would enjoy!

welcome to the forum!

raising license fees for NR or even resident hunters to the point that the DNR is more profitable and keeping up with current times. IF that chases someone away from hunting completely that you feel its going to decrease our voice as hunters......that person wouldn't have been much of a voice for us anyways.

congrats on farm purchase, where about you located in SE Ohio?

Thanks, We are in Washington County.

beautiful county, I am in Noble.

few of the guys on here are in Washington. Don't sell yourself short on big buck opps, you should have plenty!

Yes it is beautiful country and I am sure with the ruggedness of it that there are some dandy bucks. I am excited to hunt it this fall. Should have spring Turkey hunted, but we were working on the property and the camper that came with it that has sat a few years empty, so that we have a good place to stay. It was rough a couple weeks ago though while we were working there was a couple gobblers hammering down the ridge for a decent chunk of the morning. LOL.

antiqucycle

East Ohio
$5MM ?

"in business accounting M means thousands, MM is thousand-thousands=1 million. So a company can have $250 MM (million) in sales. But you would say your salary is $125k, or $125,000. On a resume you would say "managed a monthly budget of $5 MM" which would mean $5 million a month. Depends on the context of the situation. "

This dates back to Roman times when I is one, X is ten, C is 100, M is one thousand.