Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good job for Unemployed

antiqucycle

East Ohio
Saw a newspaper ad for a hunting driver to go hunting on private land, hunting privileges for the driver.
Contact Mr. Hershberger at blah blah blah. Doesn't say that you need to own a 15 passenger van and meat trailer. or who is going to pay for gasoline. who knows? if its a Winnebago?:pickle:

This is not a joke but a real ad with no phone number.

Francis

Geauga
I actually hauled the Amish when I first got out of highschool for a year, wasn't bad they paid all my fuel and 150$ a day to drive. They where all loggers so I got to hunt while they were at work. I also live in the middle of amish country.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I actually hauled the Amish when I first got out of highschool for a year, wasn't bad they paid all my fuel and 150$ a day to drive. They where all loggers so I got to hunt while they were at work. I also live in the middle of amish country.
Where do you live?

antiqucycle

East Ohio
Middlefield has 5 different bishops, aka 5 different sets of rules and customs. and they are all different from the "clans" in Ashtabula County around Pymatuning.

I am also seeing horse and buggies lately in northern Columbiana County where the Mennonites seemed to be multiplying.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Middlefield has 5 different bishops, aka 5 different sets of rules and customs. and they are all different from the "clans" in Ashtabula County around Pymatuning.

I am also seeing horse and buggies lately in northern Columbiana County where the Mennonites seemed to be multiplying.
The Yoder whisperer

Francis

Geauga
Even in my parts, like in the north area the cops have been telling me how many problems they have with that group of kids. Actually my old amish neighbor was the one that got me into bow hunting at first.