Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bass Pro looking at Cabela's

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
They both price fix or as they call it "price match" anyway. Neither have good prices unless you occasionally catch a sale. Most everything is made in china. You can buy a tru-glow sight from Bella's for 25 bucks. I've seen them online from china for $2. Same sight just without a tru-glow sticker and you have to buy a box of them. Both stores gouge the piss out of their consumers.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
They both price fix or as they call it "price match" anyway. Neither have good prices unless you occasionally catch a sale. Most everything is made in china. You can buy a tru-glow sight from Bella's for 25 bucks. I've seen them online from china for $2. Same sight just without a tru-glow sticker and you have to buy a box of them. Both stores gouge the piss out of their consumers.

wish.com :smiley_coolpeace:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
wish.com :smiley_coolpeace:

I have the app on my phone and by most anything I can from wish, next is Amazon. The downside to Wish is having to wait a month for it to arrive from China; but when I'm paying 2 dollars versus 25 I don't really care.

Jessica found a dress on Amazon that she wanted that was $57 with prime on free two day shipping. She found the same dress on wish for 8 bucks. Quickly disappearing are the days of buying a boat load of shit from China, marking it up two thousand percent and selling it. One of the reasons China-mart just closed a bunch of stores.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I have the app on my phone and by most anything I can from wish, next is Amazon. The downside to Wish is having to wait a month for it to arrive from China; but when I'm paying 2 dollars versus 25 I don't really care.

Jessica found a dress on Amazon that she wanted that was $57 with prime on free two day shipping. She found the same dress on wish for 8 bucks. Quickly disappearing are the days of buying a boat load of shit from China, marking it up two thousand percent and selling it. One of the reasons China-mart just closed a bunch of stores.

Yep. The stuff I ordered came fairly quickly. Cut out the middle man.