Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Expired Token

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Bro, can't you Google it on your phone and go in from there? That's what I was doing when I was sitting in the tree stand. Maybe there is more TOO it then that, just a thought.

The problem is I just want to see "new posts" from the last time I was here. not the whole forum.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wait. That one bookmarked worked!
I will try it again tomorrow and see if it still gives me "new posts"

Jim have you looked at tapatalk? It's an app that you can view the forum on, seems easier and quicker uploads....

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I don't know much about tap talk J except that over time I read about guys bitching about it some.
I don't know if it only a small percentage or a lot.

I should not be having this issue. Second log in tonight( this morning ) worked ok after saving that link from Blan37.

I have no doubt that Joe will resolve it but the new guy may have provided me a fix. Thanks Blan36

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I don't know much about tap talk J except that over time I read about guys bitching about it some.
I don't know if it only a small percentage or a lot.

I should not be having this issue. Second log in tonight( this morning ) worked ok after saving that link from Blan37.

I have no doubt that Joe will resolve it but the new guy may have provided me a fix. Thanks Blan36

I've had it for some time now and only had one issue were I had too delete and reload it and it only took 5 minutes for a very Untech guy like me lol

Too me it's a lot easier to navigate he forums that run with it....