Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deer and Turkey Expo

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Thanks Sean! It was good seeing you as well. Also got to meet Chad with Exodus cams. Good dude, as were the other guys in the booth. Picked up my first acrylic call from Mr. Field Hudnall himself. Sounds great!

What call did you end up with? I really wanted the double shot.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I have a Double Shot poly and love it. I bought the Hybrid. Just looked and I guess it's not acrylic. I misunderstood what he said, buy I'm happy with it nonetheless.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I refuse to spend 14 bucks on admission and 5 bucks on parking just to spend money on goods with businesses who also paid to be there. Not that it's expensive, just the principal of it. That's like Kroger charging me to walk in the door to buy groceries. The discounts aren't all that great either. 50% of it's people trying to sell hunts or peddle their new DVD. 10% is just junk peddlers you can find at any flea market. Maybe 30% of it's waterfowl and turkey calls. Maybe 10% of it is useful stuff like bows, stands, etc.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I refuse to spend 14 bucks on admission and 5 bucks on parking just to spend money on goods with businesses who also paid to be there. Not that it's expensive, just the principal of it. That's like Kroger charging me to walk in the door to buy groceries. The discounts aren't all that great either. 50% of it's people trying to sell hunts or peddle their new DVD. 10% is just junk peddlers you can find at any flea market. Maybe 30% of it's waterfowl and turkey calls. Maybe 10% of it is useful stuff like bows, stands, etc.
I paid $11, got that big coupon in the mail lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
If anyone is there today would you take a few pics. I'd like to see the shed table or display and the locked horn table display if at all possible.:smiley_coolpeace:

Thanks in advance if somebody comes through!lol

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Stopped in this morning. We were in columbus anyway and it was something to do. I had an opportunity to meet jarred and Shea from whitetail adrenaline, very cool guys who are producing some top notch videos with no sponsors, outfitters, celebrity endorsements, all public land. They were there to peddle their new video, but I was going to buy it anyway.

It stared to get crowded around noon so we left.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Stopped in this morning. We were in columbus anyway and it was something to do. I had an opportunity to meet jarred and Shea from whitetail adrenaline, very cool guys who are producing some top notch videos with no sponsors, outfitters, celebrity endorsements, all public land. They were there to peddle their new video, but I was going to buy it anyway.

It stared to get crowded around noon so we left.
Bought their video last year, I'm impressed with those guys. Nice to talk to also.

Thanks so much for stopping in and chatting with us guys!!! It was great to put faces with your handles...Glad you all enjoyed the show. You have no idea how humbling it is when folks take time out of there day to specific stop in and meet us...especially at a venue like that!!