Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deer and Turkey Expo

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
Typically there is a thread on this already but since I hadn't seen one I thought I would start one. I am planning on going tomorrow when it opens up at 9am, look around for a couple hours then catch the Byron F. trick shot show as well as the deer butchering seminar. My Dad and I did 4 this year but any tips or tricks we can learn will help. Only thing on the list to purchase is the brown polyprop. mock turtleneck thermal wear. I think they have the tops and bottoms for 30 a set, with my 12 year old growing it makes it tough to keep him in clothes period..

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I thought it was next weekend, but I'm headed to the Schott today for the girls HS basketball semi-final and possibly the state title game tomorrow, so I imagine I'll get there at some point.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I'll be there bright and early Saturday. My non-hunting neighbor comes with me every year - he's more excited about it than I am lol. To him the Expo is the sign of spring.

If you renew your NRA membership at the show it's $25 instead of $35.

Mainly it's just a thing, you know, somethin' ta do

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I'd rather slam my image.jpeg in a image.jpeg... Just for clarification :smiley_crocodile:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I though it was always during the Big Ten tourney and around St Patty's day which was next weekend like Jesse was thinking?!?!
Ya'll have fun and post some pics!l

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Got to see Jesse and his family for a minute yesterday, and caught ups with tons of other people. That's the highlight for me, catching up with people I haven't seen in a while.

Jesse, your daughter is ridiculously cute. Clearly she gets that from her Mom. Haha! Good seeing you brother!

Mao

Coshocton, OH
We had a good time and the girls enjoyed it. Layla showed Field her buck from this year and the banded goose she finished off with her BB gun. Seemed like a good dude. I tried to find you Curran, but must of missed ya.
image.jpg

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
We had a good time and the girls enjoyed it. Layla showed Field her buck from this year and the banded goose she finished off with her BB gun. Seemed like a good dude. I tried to find you Curran, but must of missed ya.
View attachment 42681

I'm at home today. Getting work done outside. One of these days we'll get together!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Thanks Sean! It was good seeing you as well. Also got to meet Chad with Exodus cams. Good dude, as were the other guys in the booth. Picked up my first acrylic call from Mr. Field Hudnall himself. Sounds great!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Had a good time at the expo. Met the guys from Exodus cameras, talked about the big 12 point. Bought some food plot seed, got a new striker for my aluminum pot call. uploadfromtaptalk1457830236674.jpg