Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fullbore and Finelsheddeds shed hunting adventures of 2016

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Thanks Chad. It's a nice shed with no rodent damage, but it's not a slammer by no means. It's a promising 2.5 year in my opinion, but none the less I am always pumped TOO find a bone!
Kinda funny how your mind set changes. Finding a shed was the furthest concern. I was hoping to find a bag of morels, but once I saw the shed and picked it up. My shed head went in full alert mode and I said Fugg the mushrooms! Lol oh well!;-)

pyrohusband

Great finds for both of you this season. Congrats! I had my best season ever this year with 16, and a 72 and a 76 incher. Hoping to be lucky enough to double my finds next year.
Awesome job fellas!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great finds for both of you this season. Congrats! I had my best season ever this year with 16, and a 72 and a 76 incher. Hoping to be lucky enough to double my finds next year.
Awesome job fellas!

Thanks man!!! Congrats on your great season TOO! Did you post pics of your sheds? I thought you did but can't find them. As far as sheds the biggest is prolly in the low 50's.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Awesome job fellas!
Thanks buddy!
Sounds like you had a great shed season! When you break the 60" mark, those go in another pile. Those become special and are picked up and held on more than one occasion! Lol

pyrohusband

I believe I posted a few on here in another thread. Your right about breaking the 60 mark. I can't tell ya how many times I have picked them up and just enjoyed them in hand.
Here is a few pictures without trying to hijack yalls thread. First couple are my biggest ones from the season, then a mini monster that showed up late winter and decided to stick around. Then some random ones I found.
20160223_163008.jpg
20160423_162339.jpg
20160422_155028.jpg
20160101_180310.jpg
20160114_104600.jpg
20160401_200034.jpg
20160319_170449.jpg
20160320_205344.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Don't ever worry about hijacking our thread! The more bone the better!

You had a kick ass season!!!! Love the second big shed! That's also a nice unique matched set too!( first set)! Congrats!!!

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Yes, know problems here either! Lol
Those are some really good ones that's for sure! I concur with Ric. The second pic holds my favorite. Kinda got that rib cage look?!?!
I had my best season 2 years ago. 9 matched sets, 10 over 60" and personal best 37 sheds. I've lost some of my best hunting ground since though.
Congrats again on a stellar season!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I came home from work today and my wife had an idea on a way to use a few decorative stands and for me to display my shed collection. So when I walked into the living room she showed me what she did. I liked it and she wanted me to rearrange them better and said she has another stand just like it in the basement and if I thought I had enough to fill it also...........I had a good chuckle outta that one!

Here is what she did

Here are both stands after I removed them and rearranged them filling them simultaneously as to make them both even as possible.

I still had a few others left over but mostly small ones. Anyway, we're both happy how it turned out! She's using her stands she bought and I have a lot more bones on display! It's a win win....:pickle:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Looks really nice, Ric! Now you just need another dead head in front of the fireplace and it'll be all symmetrical. Or is that where you sit and fondle your bone? [emoji23]

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks guys!

Chad, I have several deadheads I need to bring back up to fill in there.......and NO, I don't play with my bone in that spot!!!

I like my privacy and that's done in an undisclosed location ya sick fugger! rotflmao

YKW

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Thanks guys!

Chad, I have several deadheads I need to bring back up to fill in there.......and NO, I don't play with my bone in that spot!!!

I like my privacy and that's done in an undisclosed location ya sick fugger! rotflmao

YKW
[emoji23] hell I was talking about the sheds, get your mind out of the gutter!!