Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rumor Has it. No Ohio Baiting

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
So based on that deer in non ag areas should be healthier than deer in ag areas that binge eat corn ?
As with human diet, within context, that may be true. I'm sure there's a balance that makes for a healthier deer, as there is with humans. There's no absolutes here. Being 100% vegan is not healthy either...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
It's a massively complicated algorithm, but we are certainly more sedentary. The same could be said for deer as food is also easier to find nowadays. I'm just thinking out loud for the most part. I'm no biologist...

But did you sleep in a holiday inn express last night??? lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I pulled into the center median of I-70, hopped the barrier and used a road crews port-a-Jon once. I wasn't gonna make it to the next exit.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Had a guy from work, stop at an over pass and used a double guard rail as a toilet as cars were flying by.... He also shit in a coworkers driveway of their new house that was being built.... He's the type when you gotta go.... He goes lmao...

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
We were just outside of Baghdad on a convoy when my truck chief felt one comin. Good thing we were stopping for a quick refuel and piss break. He jumped out to take a shit and didn't notice the two Bradley tanks sitting just off the side of the road. I was able to radio over to them and asked them to turn on their lights to identify themselves knowing it would spotlight him. LMAO. He wasn't too pleased about it, but he got a good laugh out of it. So did the tank crew.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
We were just outside of Baghdad on a convoy when my truck chief felt one comin. Good thing we were stopping for a quick refuel and piss break. He jumped out to take a shit and didn't notice the two Bradley tanks sitting just off the side of the road. I was able to radio over to them and asked them to turn on their lights to identify themselves knowing it would spotlight him. LMAO. He wasn't too pleased about it, but he got a good laugh out of it. So did the tank crew.

Pants down or not I bet he shit soon as he was illuminated by two Bradley's . Lol.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Haha!

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio

LMAO:smiley_clap:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Everyone has good poop stories. They never fail to bring the laughter and inner junior high kid out of us. Haha

Had one come on one time while mowing. Was close to my parents house so headed for the truck. Got to truck and realized I wasn't going to make it. Grabbed some kleenex and headed for the woods. Got half way across the backyard and realized my toes hurt. That is the moment I realized my whole body was so tensed up trying to hold my butt clinched. . . I was walking with my toes curled up. Lmao