Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need to kill a deer...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
since I am officially out of deer meat. Thought I was a couple days ago but I found one last package of breakfast sausage I made up. It was good but I REALLY like cooking with venison.

Beentown

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm not out yet, but I'm getting damn close! That's some good lookin sasssage you got there, Beener.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I will be right over for left overs! Dang that looks good. A cold Beer would go good with that, in the afternoon of course. :tantrum:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
It was damn good fellas. I make my sausage with natural casings from the butcher. I use a counter top Kitchenaid Mixer to do it. I have the grinder/stuffer attachment and it works great.

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It was damn good fellas. I make my sausage with natural casings from the butcher. I use a counter top Kitchenaid Mixer to do it. I have the grinder/stuffer attachment and it works great.

Beentown

Ditto.. Works out pretty well.. I've never had a problem grinding deer with mine.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I have a 9.0 cubic foot freezer filled with deer, goose, duck, squirrel, deer heads, home grown cattle and pork. It will literally hold no more after layering it with vension sausages and snack sticks. I need help eating more than killing!!!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
This is a great thread to renew! Do we all need to kill something or what???? It's getting close to crunch time. :smiley_cowboy:

Well yes it is a good thread to renew. I don't have any deer in the freezer and it's about time to start killing those suckers again. Besides, the food looked good and I was hungry.