Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BBBC Banquet...Amazing Antlers

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
The meal sounds much better than when I went. I'd go again if I had the chance. You going next year Chad? I'll have one of mine scored if you are.
Yes I plan on going, I think my buddy wants to go also. Sounds like a plan!

We can go there in TOO attire and piss Mike Rex off.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have been meaning to get a couple of mine scored just so I can attend it once. Not sure I would want to go every year. Be nice to experience it once. Congrats Dick. Glad you enjoyed yourselves.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I have been meaning to get a couple of mine scored just so I can attend it once. Not sure I would want to go every year. Be nice to experience it once. Congrats Dick. Glad you enjoyed yourselves.
Do it, Phil. We can have a little TOO gathering and eat some grub together.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats Dick. When and where is this held? I'd be interested in joining you guys.

I hate to sound like an elitist because I am not. But. . . .You have to shoot a net 140" buck, enter it into the club, and pay money to attend. Or. . . One of those who have could make you their guest. lmao

The way I understood it was like this. The public could attend but a ticket must be had for the dinner. Tickets are only available to BBBC members and 1 guest. This is taken from the BBBC website.

The Annual Banquet and Awards Ceremony will be held at Ashland University in the convocation center on Saturday February 13th. The doors open at 11 am and is open to the public. We welcome the public to come in out of the cold and enjoy the deer head display and attend our seminars. Our guest speaker, Gordon Whittington, editor in chief of North American Whitetail Magazine, will have a seminar at 2:00. We also have Dr. Mike Tonkovich, ODNR deer program administrator, that will give his seminar at 3:00. All this is free and open to the public. Come and enjoy the day.
The banquet at 5:30 will require a ticket that had to be purchased ahead of time.

Hope this clears things up a bit.

I'm sure Mike knows what he is talking about. I thought that when I mailed my check in for tickets I could only bring one guest. I probably didn't read things correctly. I was only taking my wife with me to the banquet.

Sounds like all you fellas that want to go next February can attend.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I'm sure Mike knows what he is talking about. I thought that when I mailed my check in for tickets I could only bring one guest. I probably didn't read things correctly. I was only taking my wife with me to the banquet.

Sounds like all you fellas that want to go next February can attend.
It's the dinner that only allows the hunter and a guest. The rest of the shindig is public.