Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BBBC Banquet...Amazing Antlers

We attended this banquet last Saturday afternoon. There were some great sets of antlers on display. The best deer in Ohio in 2014 was shot in Huron County by Mark Hammer, it scored 254 1/8 as a non typical. This also was the biggest whitetail shot in North America in 2014. It is also ranks number 5 all time for Ohio.

I had the top deer taken in Carroll County with a crossbow in 2014. My deer was also the 4th largest from Carroll County in 2014. There was one giant taken in Carroll County by Jacob Current. His buck was number 3 in Ohio and scored 217 2/8 as a non typical.

I forgot to grab a camera so no photos to post.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Sounds like you had fun. Congrats again on splitter! Did you take him with you? I'm thinking about attending next years banquet, it would be cool to see all the nice deer.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
That's something to be proud of Dick, congrats.

I must live under a rock. This was shot within 20mins of my house and I never saw it that I recall lol.

Hammer Buck
b7f4292bb27acde69f5e3cd52b85ad0d.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great to hear Dick! I saw the Hammer buck up close during last years D&T Expo as he just had the rack and skull cap there. Just an incredible rack!
It's very cool that Splitter came in 4th in your county! I've been to one banquet many moons ago with Ron and his soon to be wife at the time. It was a good time and we had a very good dinner as well. The banquet then was held in Cambridge.
Glad you had a good time!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
The meal sounds much better than when I went. I'd go again if I had the chance. You going next year Chad? I'll have one of mine scored if you are.