Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

NW Ohio deer poaching.

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
I missed this, thanks for posting it.

Hopefully the idiots get caught! With any luck someone has pics of the bucks alive in the park. When these morons start bragging and showing off the pics someone will recognize the deer. That is how they busted the jack off that shot "Sidecut Sam".

jlane

dunn nc
poaching is no more than stealing,a poacher is a theif, then he has to lie about how he killed it, makes them a liar, so there you have it, a theif and a liar, wonder how many toes that statement will step on???????

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
poaching is no more than stealing,a poacher is a theif, then he has to lie about how he killed it, makes them a liar, so there you have it, a theif and a liar, wonder how many toes that statement will step on???????

Who cares? If you offended liars and thieves. . . I don't think anyone on TOO is going to disagree with you. This is especially true in regards to poachers.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I missed this, thanks for posting it.

Hopefully the idiots get caught! With any luck someone has pics of the bucks alive in the park. When these morons start bragging and showing off the pics someone will recognize the deer. That is how they busted the jack off that shot "Sidecut Sam".

I remember this one Randy. Poach a deer and then put your picture in the paper shows your stupid. But do it with a celebrity deer is a Special Kind Of Stupid!

Last edited:

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
Ohio charges by the inch of antler so depending how big these bucks were depends on how hard their wallet gets hit

I know. Thats why i can't wait for the poacher to get caught and see what the fine is...coupled with the fact that there are many large antlered deer in these un-huntable urban areas

Flathead76

Athens
That park is very small. Basically just a ravine next to the river. That is a pretty decent neighborhood for Toledo. My guess is who ever did this was dropped off. There really is not a place to park when the park is closed that would not tip off neighbors. I'm sure the person will get caught because they will blab to someone who will turn them in for the reward.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I hope they bust the POS poachers but why didn't this Snyder woman catch them in the act since she's the "Neighbor Watch Leader"? Lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hopefully they don't get a slap on the wrist like the jackasses who killed the 3 deer against the detwieler city pool fence with knives.

With all the negativity from this Snyder woman and the residents around this park/hollar whatever I don't think they'll be taking this lightly! Lol
I hope they throw the book at them, fine the shit out of them and bury em under the jail! Need to start sending a stronger message it sounds like! I've read where some of these poachers got fined $23-$28K in past cases and if it's still going on then they need to stiffen up the penalty some more. I wonder if these super high restitution cases ever ended with the guilty actually paying the fine in total?!? Wouldn't surprise me if they never paid a red cent......ugh

Flathead76

Athens
With all the negativity from this Snyder woman and the residents around this park/hollar whatever I don't think they'll be taking this lightly! Lol
I hope they throw the book at them, fine the shit out of them and bury em under the jail! Need to start sending a stronger message it sounds like! I've read where some of these poachers got fined $23-$28K in past cases and if it's still going on then they need to stiffen up the penalty some more. I wonder if these super high restitution cases ever ended with the guilty actually paying the fine in total?!? Wouldn't surprise me if they never paid a red cent......ugh
I doubt that most pay it. The biggest thing they get is having thier name trashed. The media seeing fines like that puts poachers who get caught in the spotlight.