Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2016 Summer Gathering - Mingo Sportsman Club - July 22-24

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Well, I am also a bit closer. Ticket is cheap enough to justify (my cheap ass is still a bit twitchy about the extra cash outlay) and the SIL has agreed. She put in for the days...now we see if they are approved.

Sounds like the stars are aligning.....:pickle:

Bigcountry40

You knew what you were doing here. I vote just to keep ure ass on the beach and send her. She could make some nice $ that weekend, and get a tan.
weiners.jpg
I got some wieners she can pet!:pickle:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Well, Nickel needs to be there to power the pavilion and Beener has to be there so everybody can enjoy his meat lol. Sounds like things are getting back on track. Adam, just explain to them it's a safety concern and you have to be there. Us old guys left in the heat too long isn't a good idea and with our old eyes we can't see very well especially in the dark. Without you and your generator we are doomed. Lol

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
I think I'm a step closer also, I've got one guy just about talked into coverage for me on that Friday. Need to work on a backup still. If so I can carry some of Adams power and coffee request! It sounds like we will have to run an extra pot, just to keep jim chad and I full.

Last edited:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I think I'm a step closer also, I've got one guy just about talked into coverage for me on that Friday. Need to work on a backup still. If so I can carry some of Adams power and coffee request! It sounds like we will have to run an extra pot, just to keep jim chad and I full.

That would be outstanding!!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Thanks Charles. Had to be said. :smiley_bril:
Ya. I own it. Some days, dats how I roll. Lol

I'm just a man.

image.jpg

Last edited: