Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Stark County late season GIANT!!!!!!!!

That is a beast. I believe there are a good number of 200" plus deer living in or near metropolitan areas in Ohio. With most people having a smart phone in their hands, I'm surprised that more photos aren't all over the internet. Well, maybe there are more photos around the internet. I only look the ones posted here.

angelzd28

This deer was killed 5 miles from my house when I lived outside of Alliance. Whats funny is I lived there for 3 years and probably saw a total of 15 deer in that time around my house. That's why this past year we moved back to Tuscarawas County. Don't tell my wife, but she thinks we moved to be closer to family, but really it was to improve my deer hunting, hahah.

Reactions: giles

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
This deer was killed 5 miles from my house when I lived outside of Alliance. Whats funny is I lived there for 3 years and probably saw a total of 15 deer in that time around my house. That's why this past year we moved back to Tuscarawas County. Don't tell my wife, but she thinks we moved to be closer to family, but really it was to improve my deer hunting, hahah.

You making that drive everyday????

I don't know much about leasing. But, this allows five hunters and even ATV use. Five guys would pay $976.80 each and have an average of 32 acres to hunt. Lets eliminate the fields and say even 16 acres each to hunt. Doesn't sound like a rich mans sport to me. I know that between property taxes and upkeep on my 10 acres it costs me more than $976.00 a year. And lets not forget I had to pay the purchase price for my property when I bought it. Sounds like leasing really is not that bad of a deal when all things are considered.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Haha, my dumb ass is driving a truck, gonna buy a cheapo car to be my commuter here soon.

It'll probably pay for itself in has savings.... Just don't hit one of those huge stark county giants with it.... There's one behind every tree there....