Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I'm moving to the Columbus area, Lancaster, Reynoldsburg, Buckeye Lake, etc

Just 1 More

Well boyz... Plans got changed and i'm now working out of the Wheeling office working the Ohio side of the river. Monroe County

Fletch

Supporting Member
Just 1 more... Some nice accomplishments there. But wheres the holding the Big LIVE Rattlesnake pic??? Gotta have one... I saw this post and noticed 7 pages so I had to check it out. Figured it would be a big bash fest,but it turned out good. I'm new here but figured I'd give it a month or two before I asked for any good hunting spots... LOL Good Luck fishing. I live in New Jersey and have been out to the Hudson Canyon on overnight trips. That's a 100 mile trip and are usually in Sept. during hurricane season. Always fun.

Just 1 More

Just 1 more... Some nice accomplishments there. But wheres the holding the Big LIVE Rattlesnake pic??? Gotta have one... I saw this post and noticed 7 pages so I had to check it out. Figured it would be a big bash fest,but it turned out good. I'm new here but figured I'd give it a month or two before I asked for any good hunting spots... LOL Good Luck fishing. I live in New Jersey and have been out to the Hudson Canyon on overnight trips. That's a 100 mile trip and are usually in Sept. during hurricane season. Always fun.
I don't mess with live ones... This should work for throw back Thursday,, Probably around 1987ish

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
hqdefault.jpg