Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I'm moving to the Columbus area, Lancaster, Reynoldsburg, Buckeye Lake, etc

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks Just 1 More. I always enjoy watching Giles get bitch slapped. Repeatedly.

Sorry giles. :smiley_crocodile:

Buckmaster

Portage
It looks like you sure have enjoyed life.
You have to forgive the guys on the couple 1st post as new guys come all the time and ask for hunting rights. It's almost like asking for sex with the wife or girlfriend. You seem OK now. LOLs

You should come have some sex with my wife, then take me hunting and fishing with you. :smiley_clap:

Bigcountry40

I'm 53 years old, 6' 250, I like Chocolate Martinis, Margaritas, Walks in the moonlight holding hands,, No I don't like getting caught in the rain but I do like Pina Coladas.

Sounds like you would be real happy in the short North of Columbus, based on your drink selection.rotflmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
:smiley_clap:

What a cool and entertaining thread!!! Enjoyed the pics! You have done some very cool and awesome things in your life but totally agree that your daughter was the best! Our children are the most precious for sure!

Good luck with your new digs near C-bus and hope ya stick around! You've done some awesome work on those stocks! :smiley_clap:

Flatlander

Darby Creek
:smiley_crocodile:
I had the line of work right, but was going at life all wrong!

He says he works but I don't see how he has time! This would not be a good thread for any of our wives to see.

" just one more" men want to be him......women want to be with him! Lol. And for the record, I did raise the eyebrows when I saw the water hole pic....:smiley_crocodile:

Just 1 More

Sounds like you would be real happy in the short North of Columbus, based on your drink selection.rotflmao

I catch crap from most my friends because I like the sweet drinks. I'm a chocoholic.. I do make it more manly by getting the Chocolate Martini in a tall glass on ice.. Call it a MANTINI rotflmao