Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I'm moving to the Columbus area, Lancaster, Reynoldsburg, Buckeye Lake, etc

Just 1 More

Damn. You been having some fun! :pickle:

I think the best is yet to come .. Just need to get my fat ass back in shape so I can continue to do the things I love. Just got invited to the Otherside Invitational tuna tourny ( http://www.othersidefishing.com/rules.php) it's a brutal day of fishing, starts with a 100 mile run out in the Atlantic and then an all day search for the schools and then the 100+ mile run back to port with weigh-in the next morning.

Booked my flight to meet the guys in Key West first week of April. They bring the boat down from Cape Canaveral and I fly in for a week of Mahi, Yellowtails, Blackfin Tuna and of course the Duval crawl.. :smiley_cheers:
At 53, the night life gets harder to recover from rotflmao

Last edited:

Just 1 More

I cant believe no one said anything about the "hanging out" at the water hole picture rotflmao rotflmao:smiley_crocodile:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
its like you're babysitting us lol! which is partially true :smiley_blackeye: :smiley_baby:

I love everyone here like a brother, but some days it's like running a daycare. Other day's I'm the damn baby. lmao

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I recently had a full distal bicep rupture, now, instead of having a bicep, I have a singlecep rotflmao

Had a buddy do hat years ago.... Balled up in two different locations on his arm.... They got it reattached but damn it was ugly lol.... Looked painful as well....

Gotta say, I'd seen you post a few times since you've signed up here but you got your into in for sure today lol....

Those offshore tourneys got to be some painful runs out there.... A hundred miles??! Eff that I'm too old for that shit lol.... Lake Erie kicks my ass enough lol....

Just 1 More

Ok,, now i got thie itch to build another one... Anyone got a donor rifle they want to part with??? any caliber, any condition