Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I'm moving to the Columbus area, Lancaster, Reynoldsburg, Buckeye Lake, etc

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It looks like you sure have enjoyed life.
You have to forgive the guys on the couple 1st post as new guys come all the time and ask for hunting rights. It's almost like asking for sex with the wife or girlfriend. You seem OK now. LOLs

giblet

Ahhh- the life of a single man.....LOL

[video=youtube;zo6weN7VSa4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo6weN7VSa4[/video]

Just 1 More

It looks like you sure have enjoyed life.
You have to forgive the guys on the couple 1st post as new guys come all the time and ask for hunting rights. It's almost like asking for sex with the wife or girlfriend. You seem OK now. LOLs

Yeah, I know and I get it... I'm just kind of having fun with Giles about the whole getting to know ya thing :smiley_cheers:

teej89

NE PA
Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Touche'

This quickly filled up my afternoon at work, thanks!

Last edited:

teej89

NE PA
I'm bored, don't start the new job till Thursday

lol well thanks for the pics. Hope you enjoy columbus, I've been here 2.5yrs and it's miserable, my ass is half outta this state and in montana or colorado. The plus side of columbus is that you're within a 45min drive of one of the best bow tuners known to walk the OU campus.

Just 1 More

lol well thanks for the pics. Hope you enjoy columbus, I've been here 2.5yrs and it's miserable, my ass is half outta this state and in montana or colorado. The plus side of columbus is that you're within a 45min drive of one of the best bow tuners known to walk the OU campus.

I'll be looking for an indoor archery league to get involved with. Looks like there's a couple shops around the area. hockey fan so looking forward to Blue jacket games.

teej89

NE PA
I'll be looking for an indoor archery league to get involved with. Looks like there's a couple shops around the area. hockey fan so looking forward to Blue jacket games.

Velocity archery, every friday night there's a 3d indoor league but max shot is 30yds.

Blue jacket games are a blast especially when I can watch my Pens stomp em in Columbus lmao lmao

Cardinal Campground has a really nice outdoor 3D archery, it's north of columbus.

There's also a really nice (free) outdoor range just behind the vance's at this address. It's within columbus city limits so if you're within the belt this'd be your best bet for shooting.
4250 Alum Creek Dr., Obetz, OH 43207

Just 1 More

Velocity archery, every friday night there's a 3d indoor league but max shot is 30yds.

Blue jacket games are a blast especially when I can watch my Pens stomp em in Columbus lmao lmao

Cardinal Campground has a really nice outdoor 3D archery, it's north of columbus.

There's also a really nice (free) outdoor range just behind the vance's at this address. It's within columbus city limits so if you're within the belt this'd be your best bet for shooting.
4250 Alum Creek Dr., Obetz, OH 43207

AWESOME info.. Thank you
My daughter flys up and we go to Pittsburgh and Columbus for the games when the Lightning are playing them.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

I'm literally sitting over here laughing my ass off. I saw this thread when you first posted it but I didn't have time to answer at the moment. I did notice however you had like 67 posts. Before I closed my phone i said to myself "Man i hope they pay attention and don't think he's some new guy" I finally got a moment to respond and opened the forum to notice 4 new pages... I just shook my head and said "ahhh fuck" and opened it expecting to see the slap fight of a century. I read Giles post and then pic after pic of you responding.. By post 40 I was losing my shit laughing. Well handled buddy, well handled...

But to answer your original question. I can't help you out with public land. But the Deer Creek state park in Pickaway county has some pretty good hunting.