Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I'm moving to the Columbus area, Lancaster, Reynoldsburg, Buckeye Lake, etc

Just 1 More

Anyone point me in the right direction for some place to hunt? Anyone want to invite me to hunt?? Fish?? I have a Bass Tracker 17 w/25hp
Of course I would prefer private land but...

Isaacorps

Columbus
Tons of public land in that area that can be good to bow hunt if you get off the beaten path a little. Go to ODNR website and print off some maps. Also not too far from Hocking State Forest which has literally thousands of acres to hunt. Pretty rugged country good hunting. Good luck!

Just 1 More

Well... I'm in Uniontown/Canton and moving down there for my job. Figured there might be some decent people around here

Just 1 More

How about sharing a little about yourself? This ain't like trying to get a date off craigslist.

I'm 53 years old, 6' 250, I like Chocolate Martinis, Margaritas, Walks in the moonlight holding hands,, No I don't like getting caught in the rain but I do like Pina Coladas.

Just 1 More

How about sharing a little about yourself? This ain't like trying to get a date off craigslist.

What do you want to know? I work in Oil & Gas, I'm a Landman, I've been working the Marcellus/Utica througout Carroll, Harrison and Jefferson counties.
I own a house in Esbon KS and lease 2000 acres of monster buck land out there with 4 other guys. I've got a couple 150's from Georgia, Got a 152" from here in Carroll county, I've done a DIY Elk hunt in Idaho back in 1998 and killed a P&Y.. I've hunted Texas, Idaho, Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Pennsylvania, Maine, Ohio, Illinois, Kentucky, and Kansas.