Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Muck artic pro

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Brock, are they exceptionally good clear down to like the -10 area?
From what I seen, they are not all that expensive.
I do dry boots inside on a regular basis.
Rick if ya check alot of times Sportsmans Guide has pretty good deals on them.
Really need to pick me up another pair to have around but pretty happy with the boots i have now.

twireman

Kingston, OH
These are what works for me. Carry in and slip over. Hell I wear regular socks and 200 gram insulate boots. Monday night the windchill was negative and I was ok for almost 3 hours.. Look goofy as heck but it' not a fashion show!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453658177.909172.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I have a pair of those insulated boot covers.... If anyone's interested let me know.... Used them for a season of late winter sitting in the cold waiting too fill a tag.... Last time I did that lol....

Ricer2231

I wear my Mucks with a pair of under armor compression socks and then wool over top of them and my feet have been the warmest they have been in two years. Get rid of the cotton!!! Cotton will be the downfall of ya! It holds moisture in and doesn't allow your feet to breathe.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have a pair of those insulated boot covers.... If anyone's interested let me know.... Used them for a season of late winter sitting in the cold waiting too fill a tag.... Last time I did that lol....
What size are they? (If they don't fit Chad)

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I tried the boot covers 2 years ago. Didn't work out so well. I was always wondering why my feet would continue to get cold even though I had on my Arctic Mucks. Took a while but I realized that having the mucks rolled all the way up was cutting circulation to my feet. Big calves. Once I roll them down, Im good to go. Just have to keep my pants bloused over them.