Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gearhead Archery

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I didn't know there was a reliability issue with compound bow... Must be living under a rock... Compound bows have peaked in my opinion.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I didn't know there was a reliability issue with compound bow... Must be living under a rock... Compound bows have peaked in my opinion.
Yep, without a significant change in materials it is going to be hard to beat what we have today.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Look at their warranty. Looks like they are well covered. . . .Unless something happens to it. Read what is "NOT" covered and why. Sounds like they have a lot of room to blame you for their bow malfunction whether it was your fault or not.

Pro staff? Dave Watson? Looks like he jumped ship on Mathews or maybe Mathews owns this company? I don't know. Never heard of anyone else on their pro staff.

I am not an archery guru by any means. It simply looks like a big pain for the guy tuning it. Good thing I don't tune my own.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Draw length only comes in 1" increments on the longer bow, and 27" and 25" on the two shorter versions. Did you watch the video where they were tying longer d loops for longer draw lengths? Looks like an expensive toy to me. Now, the sling shot looks like fun!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That thing does have MATHEWS written all over it! It's also a very similar idea to the Liberty bow concept, which never caught on. Then again, they did not have the Mathews money on their side.