Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Welcome Coonskinner

badger

*Supporting Member*
Man showing your colars here arnt you. How about you guys go open a thread on OS and bash the guy where he will actually read it and be able to stick up for his self.

He is pretty much all the things you say but when did you guys turn into a bunch of ladies and start gossiping about a guy behind his back.

I thought you wanted a differant place Jesse wher this BS doesnt go on. Here you are bringing on the BS. I am just curious which it is. You flame me for a little fun but here you are doing the same.

JUST SASYING

Well that is good to know you feel that way. This will be the last post from sir.

hmmmmmmm should i or shouldnt i

nah ill keep my mouth shut

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa no!!!!

I won't keep mine shut. Everything has been fine, and here you are again.

Well what's it going to be? Is this one your last post or are you going to lurk until you can stir the pot again.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
huntnfool- Knowing these guys and having met George, i feel I can speak my opinion "somewhat" for both sides. Maybe "speaking for Jesse" is not what I am doing as much as "predicting" what I think is going to happen here. I am just trying to keep Jesse from having any premature vein poppage in his forehead. Here is my prediction:

I am hoping Jesse does read this before replying to you, but probably is going to go off like a roman candle anyway. Jesse won't say anything here he wouldn't say to your face. Period. He has a great passion for the woods and hunting and has done many things to get people onto deer and into hunting. From taking the youth hunting, to introducing adults to the sport, to starting a website (with Joe) where we can all come and speak our minds without censorship. He lives for the hunt!

If George wants to come on here, so be it. Come on over. We aren't turning anyone away. However, start with the preachings and he is probably not going to feel very welcomed. I personally am not going to do it, but that is my personality. I don't think you are going to see Jesse turn him away. However, I also don't see too many people here allowing the broken record to keep playing. We are self governing on this site. George wants to come share the experience and offer useful information he is going to be welcomed. George wants to come here with a closed mind preaching, then he is going to hear Jesse say what Jesse has already said. In fact, he is going to hear a lot of people here say very similar things.

George is alright. He believes what he believes and I accept him for it. Unfortunately, when on the computer he doesn't get the feedback until he is done with his rant. His rant is the same rant over and over. I respect him for it, but it goes either 1)unheard, or 2)on repeat until it pisses people off. In the end, George loves the outdoors and hunting just as much as anyone on here. He just has a different approach to things. Such is life. Different strokes for different folks. Does he stir the pot? Yep. Is it intentional? Probably "justified" in his mind to get people thinking. I personally don't think he is a dummy and just likes to get people a little fired up. In the end, I just think he wants to get people to consider the ramifications of their actions, but he just takes it too far most of the time. Therefore he comes across as a pot stirring troll. He truly does share the same love of the outdoors and hunting that we all do. His knowledge of the woods and traditional gear is impressive at times, but it is often overlooked due to his rants on . . . .well, many things.

Wendy- Not sure how she got brought into this. I met her too. She seems like a very nice lady and I enjoyed talking with her. I think ol' Coonie brought her into a world her and her kids never thought she would explore. Good for her. Good for Coonie. I wish them the best. She is welcome too, although I think she might already be on here under the alias "Bow lady" or "Bow girl" or something like that.

As for you, Mr. Huntnfool, I don't know what to tell you. You shot a helluva buck. Congratulations. You had your son along to share the experience. That is awesome. I look forward to many similar experiences with my kids. If you want to contribute to the site and offer useful information, then feel free to do so. I think many here will welcome you. If you want to come here and pick fights and talk smack, then good luck. Plenty on here that will dish it right back at you. This site wasn't created to mimick another site. There is already an established website or two or ten out there that can handle drama/bs/douche bags/ and stupid crap. This site is for hunting. We are going to laugh and carry on at times, but when it is time to get some killing done this is the place to be. I don't think too many on here are going to apologize for doing what we enjoy. I also don't think too many are going to tolerate getting called out on the public forum. You want to contribute, then chime in. You want to stir the pot and start crap, then hit the road. There are other places that thrive on that sort of stuff. I am not going to bash them, just sayin', there are sites that welcome it. As I said, we are self governing here. I have said my peace so I guess the ball is in your court. Start crap or hit the road buddy. Your choice. You want to contribute, then all I can say is "Welcome to TOO baby!"

badger

*Supporting Member*
huntnfool- Knowing these guys and having met George, i feel I can speak my opinion "somewhat" for both sides. Maybe "speaking for Jesse" is not what I am doing as much as "predicting" what I think is going to happen here. I am just trying to keep Jesse from having any premature vein poppage in his forehead. Here is my prediction:

I am hoping Jesse does read this before replying to you, but probably is going to go off like a roman candle anyway. Jesse won't say anything here he wouldn't say to your face. Period. He has a great passion for the woods and hunting and has done many things to get people onto deer and into hunting. From taking the youth hunting, to introducing adults to the sport, to starting a website (with Joe) where we can all come and speak our minds without censorship. He lives for the hunt!

If George wants to come on here, so be it. Come on over. We aren't turning anyone away. However, start with the preachings and he is probably not going to feel very welcomed. I personally am not going to do it, but that is my personality. I don't think you are going to see Jesse turn him away. However, I also don't see too many people here allowing the broken record to keep playing. We are self governing on this site. George wants to come share the experience and offer useful information he is going to be welcomed. George wants to come here with a closed mind preaching, then he is going to hear Jesse say what Jesse has already said. In fact, he is going to hear a lot of people here say very similar things.

George is alright. He believes what he believes and I accept him for it. Unfortunately, when on the computer he doesn't get the feedback until he is done with his rant. His rant is the same rant over and over. I respect him for it, but it goes either 1)unheard, or 2)on repeat until it pisses people off. In the end, George loves the outdoors and hunting just as much as anyone on here. He just has a different approach to things. Such is life. Different strokes for different folks. Does he stir the pot? Yep. Is it intentional? Probably "justified" in his mind to get people thinking. I personally don't think he is a dummy and just likes to get people a little fired up. In the end, I just think he wants to get people to consider the ramifications of their actions, but he just takes it too far most of the time. Therefore he comes across as a pot stirring troll. He truly does share the same love of the outdoors and hunting that we all do. His knowledge of the woods and traditional gear is impressive at times, but it is often overlooked due to his rants on . . . .well, many things.

Wendy- Not sure how she got brought into this. I met her too. She seems like a very nice lady and I enjoyed talking with her. I think ol' Coonie brought her into a world her and her kids never thought she would explore. Good for her. Good for Coonie. I wish them the best. She is welcome too, although I think she might already be on here under the alias "Bow lady" or "Bow girl" or something like that.

As for you, Mr. Huntnfool, I don't know what to tell you. You shot a helluva buck. Congratulations. You had your son along to share the experience. That is awesome. I look forward to many similar experiences with my kids. If you want to contribute to the site and offer useful information, then feel free to do so. I think many here will welcome you. If you want to come here and pick fights and talk smack, then good luck. Plenty on here that will dish it right back at you. This site wasn't created to mimick another site. There is already an established website or two or ten out there that can handle drama/bs/douche bags/ and stupid crap. This site is for hunting. We are going to laugh and carry on at times, but when it is time to get some killing done this is the place to be. I don't think too many on here are going to apologize for doing what we enjoy. I also don't think too many are going to tolerate getting called out on the public forum. You want to contribute, then chime in. You want to stir the pot and start crap, then hit the road. There are other places that thrive on that sort of stuff. I am not going to bash them, just sayin', there are sites that welcome it. As I said, we are self governing here. I have said my peace so I guess the ball is in your court. Start crap or hit the road buddy. Your choice. You want to contribute, then all I can say is "Welcome to TOO baby!"

Well said Phil, I have nothing more to add.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Level headed response that I appreciate because I wouldn't have been so kind. Way to go Phil :smiley_clap: As for calling George a troll....apparently Huntnfool is speaking out of turn on the subject. He must have never met him or had a serious conversation with George who I know as:

George Tinkham
Bamboo Viper
Coonskinner
Connie
ETC...

Heck I have met the guy probably 5 times and on the forums for 10 years. Dang its been 10 years. He KNOWS he is a TROLL. He admits to doing it on purpose. Phil's inclination that he does it to get people to think is right on.

So what is your purpose of this little tirade HuntnFool? If it was to get booted just leave. If it was to stir the pot for a little fun...keep it at OS. Whatever the reason keep it behind the moniter because it has no place here other than ribbing a guy.

Beentown

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Well i am sorry i started this thread. I have know George for a long time - hunted, camped, shot, and et wif him. He is a good guy as i said in this thread and as most others have said. George use ta fug wif muh on my early days on OS by changing what i said via the "quote" - it took muh a while ta catch on but was in good fun and i intended this thread to be. dang - funny how shit can get all twisted - well if any of ya doan like it - kiss muh groady old ass :smiley_cigar:

Last edited:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I don't think I need to add to what Phil or Charles said. I have met George on several occassions and here is what you need to learn Fool. Most of us that know him personally, like George the man. Where most of us take issue is with Coonskinner. Some people have a much bigger mouth behind a keyboard. I'm not one of them. With that being said I liked it better when you ran off with your tail between your legs. Just sayin. Either figure out how to contribute without pissing me (and others) off, or get lost. Your choice...

rrr

I just wanted to note that not only have I met the man, I've got a picture with the legend:
me and coonie.jpg

Last edited:

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Man showing your colars here arnt you. How about you guys go open a thread on OS and bash the guy where he will actually read it and be able to stick up for his self.

He is pretty much all the things you say but when did you guys turn into a bunch of ladies and start gossiping about a guy behind his back.

I thought you wanted a differant place Jesse wher this BS doesnt go on. Here you are bringing on the BS. I am just curious which it is. You flame me for a little fun but here you are doing the same.

JUST SASYING

Well - - - Er - - - - - Ah - - - - - - Oh what the hell. Mr. Fool what I said I "have" said to tinkham and many many times! He knows I have no use for him just as he has no use for me, unless he wants some thing. Having said that, life is to fugging short to worry about the likes of mr. tinkhan! I have a helluva lot more problems than him! You sir are entitled to your opinion.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I agree with Hicks.. That saved me a bunch of typing.

Maybe i should re-post the forum guidelines i had up at onetime.

2. Conduct..
From time to time we all have disagreements with other members.. If you have a problem with another member you have two options, ignore them, or work it out. Start acting like an ass and there will be problems.

I would also like to say that applies both up and down hill... NOBODY here is better than the person beside them. We all are hunters, and we can all learn something from someone.. Yes even Tinkham.. IMO This thread was started in good fun.. Many of us here have met George, and many here like and despise some of his qualities. George is a grade A Troll with just enough good thrown in to keep him afloat. Many that know him know this. Some that don't know him may assume we're being a bunch of dicks. George is George. And at the end of the day he leaves the door wide open for people to pick on him.. HE know this and plays off it... He's the kid that will pester you to death, then when you punch him, he'll go cry to the teacher and play sweet little innocence victim..

huntnfool

Thornville
I don't think I need to add to what Phil or Charles said. I have met George on several occassions and here is what you need to learn Fool. Most of us that know him personally, like George the man. Where most of us take issue is with Coonskinner. Some people have a much bigger mouth behind a keyboard. I'm not one of them. With that being said I liked it better when you ran off with your tail between your legs. Just sayin. Either figure out how to contribute without pissing me (and others) off, or get lost. Your choice...

Now we are name calling lol. Listen up you big ear 2.5 year old killing buck machine. Didnt you say you would ban his ass as soon as he signed up? So which is it, you do like him or you just like making fun of people on the internet? I bet you would not say half the shit about him to his face.

Not sure who put you on your pedestal but someone needs to knock you off it. Yet you do have a big mouth and if you think I wouldn't tallk shit to your face your mistaking. I say what I think and on here or face to face. Still didn't answere my question. Why is ok for you to talk shit about someone but when I did it you flamed me? is that hard to amswere.

huntnfool

Thornville
Level headed response that I appreciate because I wouldn't have been so kind. Way to go Phil :smiley_clap: As for calling George a troll....apparently Huntnfool is speaking out of turn on the subject. He must have never met him or had a serious conversation with George who I know as:

George Tinkham
Bamboo Viper
Coonskinner
Connie
ETC...

Heck I have met the guy probably 5 times and on the forums for 10 years. Dang its been 10 years. He KNOWS he is a TROLL. He admits to doing it on purpose. Phil's inclination that he does it to get people to think is right on.

So what is your purpose of this little tirade HuntnFool? If it was to get booted just leave. If it was to stir the pot for a little fun...keep it at OS. Whatever the reason keep it behind the moniter because it has no place here other than ribbing a guy.

Beentown

I know everyone is going to flame me for everything I say and I am alright with that. I have thick skin. I also think it was started in fun. I kind of did the same thing in another thread. Jesse tore me up one side and down the other. Know he is pretty much doing the same thing I did and it's ok. I have a good point here whether you guys want to admit or not.

I guess when its his site he can what he wants. Anyway I spoke my point and now I am done. :smiley_clap:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
HNF,

I said I wasn't going to do this but I will anyway. STFU and let it go already. If you can't act your age and grow up I'm sure there are still spots open on other forums for you to go fug with.

Stir the pot long enough and you will get burned. You did and that's that. Let it go and move on.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Damn I was hoping to host a fist fight in my barn :smiley_blackeye: I was gonna put a keg in for all TOO share! Redcloud that was no fun at all....bah humbug :smiley_depressive:

Beentown

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Damn I was hoping to host a fist fight in my barn :smiley_blackeye: I was gonna put a keg in for all TOO share! Redcloud that was no fun at all....bah humbug :smiley_depressive:

Beentown

I know. I know lol. My bad buddy. I didn't know you was going to toss a big party. Now if you would have PM'ed me and said so and also said you was going to invite some of the girls to be ring girls I wouldn't have said a word rotflmao.

Keep the keg handy though..yote season will soon be here :smiley_clap:. Oh and keep the ladies on speed dial. We going to need some hand muffs when we get back from the cold frozen fields :smiley_clap: