Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Welcome Coonskinner

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I have seen more than one. Last night one was in a CRP field. He is huge with stuff everywhere. Going to try and video him.

Beentown

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
You guys are a little rough on him. I wish you would let him in so I could tell him to go to H***L without the ***. :) Years ago, on bowsite, I mistakenly agreed with him on something. I thought he was right on whatever the topic was. That goofy SOB started arguing with me because I agreed with him. WTH? I figured it out then, he's just a nut.

ROFLMAO Brock. Damned but that's funny! :smiley_adfundum:

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
OK so I peruse on the other site sometimes...no biggie....

It is so Irritating to read georges tireless rants over there on every post...

Get a clue george!! His little picks and jabs and comments are rediculous!! Irritates the crap out of me. Someone can have a decent post going, then george chimes in with his stupid comments....AARRGGHHHHH SHUT UP GEORGE!!! Noone freakin cares about your opinion.

Sorry if hes one of you guys friends byut I can stand the guy!! Thanks for bring this place around.

badger

*Supporting Member*
And can I add that it's a huge pain in the ass to try and decipher what the hell he is trying to say......I just skip right by his posts because it gives me a headache to try and figure it out.

He can have one huge ass paragraph of mumbo jumbo that all runs together and it will say the same thing that another person could type in a single sentence.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
George is alright in his place. JUST NOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley_bril:

huntnfool

Thornville
Fuggin' George. Perhaps the greatest living hunting forum troll on the web!!! rotflmao

Man showing your colars here arnt you. How about you guys go open a thread on OS and bash the guy where he will actually read it and be able to stick up for his self.

He is pretty much all the things you say but when did you guys turn into a bunch of ladies and start gossiping about a guy behind his back.

I thought you wanted a differant place Jesse wher this BS doesnt go on. Here you are bringing on the BS. I am just curious which it is. You flame me for a little fun but here you are doing the same.

JUST SASYING

Man showing your colars here arnt you. How about you guys go open a thread on OS and bash the guy where he will actually read it and be able to stick up for his self.

He is pretty much all the things you say but when did you guys turn into a bunch of ladies and start gossiping about a guy behind his back.

I thought you wanted a differant place Jesse wher this BS doesnt go on. Here you are bringing on the BS. I am just curious which it is. You flame me for a little fun but here you are doing the same.

JUST SASYING
hmmmmmmm should i or shouldnt i

nah ill keep my mouth shut