Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

ATA show

matt hougan

Dayton area
I'll be headed to Louisville early Monday to help set up the Summit and Moultrie booths. I am super excited this year in particular. Our brand teams have wore themselves out bringing you 44 new items for Moultrie and 33 new items for Summit.

Sitting here at my computer playing around with this one......SO AWESOME

Attachments

• 20151231_153555.jpg
    20151231_153555.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 133

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Anyone from the Hamilton area going to the show? Maybe we can ride together.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I'd love to attend this show, just to see all the great archery products in one place! I could do without all the hunting personalities though!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'd love to attend this show, just to see all the great archery products in one place! I could do without all the hunting personalities though!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news Greg but there have been no improvements on the Acorn Cruncher or the Deer View Mirror! Hey, you might be interested in this though! Link coming...

http://www.marshmonsterproducts.com/nod-stopper/

ROTFLMAO

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Not only did someone think of it. The damn fool actually spent time and money doing R&D to manufacture it. Then went on to make a website to try to convince me it's not the stupidest F'n thing anyone except him has ever seen.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That thing is awesome. I bet he receives as many, "Ill be right backs" as anyone in the show hall.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
What da fugg! Now that tops them all! Am I the only one that thinks the guy on that page looks like Philbert? ROTFLMAO

Yeah. You are alone. lol

This poor guy probably thinks his product is blowing up with hits. I clicked on it to see what it was. Then I clicked on it again after reading Greg's post. I sure hope he did not spend money to patent this idea. I don't see enough of them selling to cover initial start up costs, let alone patent fees.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Maybe he will come out with a version two that grunts when you pull the string. Like a see-n-say.