Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Wide 6

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Shit ain't gonna grow on me! Fuggin Waylon will be jamming in my new skullcandies lol

"Skull candies" and "ear buds"? I can see it now. Chad be waking up with "skull candies" jamming in his ears. Dustin be walking away with a smile. lmao

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I saw his ghost today! What a trippy vision! lmao

Went to check on the chickens this morning and saw a nice rack poking around in the brush on the neighbors. Grabbed the binos and I shit you not, an IDENTICAL buck to mine is feeding along the field edge. Age wise, it has to be a brother. On that front, I got my DeerAge.com results back and my buck was 5.5, so this buck has to be 6. How cool would it be to shoot him, verify that and have them on the wall together!
Thats a great deer at 5.5 yrs old you killed Jesse. Always nice to put a mature deer on the ground.
If you can could you post that info on where to send a tooth to get aged.thx.

Reactions: giles

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Appreciate all the kind words fellas. I really enjoy taking photos and sharing a story. Good stories are so fulfilling and enriching. That's why I love this place so much. You all share so many great stories and it really makes life more enjoyable. Thank you for being good listeners and for being so willing to share with us when you have a great story on hand!

I put this on FB, but didn't post it here yet. I thought this was hilarious when I looked down!

Not to mention it reminded me of the John Deere logo and that's seemed fitting considering how he rode out of there...

Fucking Photobucket. Ruined another round of good pics! Resurrecting just for @giles!