Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hunting partner or partners

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
I would wonder what the hit rate and response rate would be for:

WANTED: Deer Hunting Partner for Ohio Private Property.

That would keep one busy for a while.

Yeah, put that in the Columbus Dispatch and I can't imagine the responses. They would be disappointed in my place after one season.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Thanks for the shout out Nick. There is a lot to be said for a solid partner to hang stands, trim lanes, track and drag deer with and to run and share cameras with. Someone who shares the same level of excitement watching the other succeed as if it were they them self making the harvest.

This selfless approach is seen time and time again on TOO with our brotherhood. That's what makes this place so damn special.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
That's awesome Nick! A great partner is a blessing! One that you can depend on, confide in and share information with ,etc...
So glad for you buddy! Ole Rye and your Dad are great guys and who better TOO have as hunting buddies?!
My Bro(FS) is mine, and we're twins who share the same passion and love of deer hunting! Just ask our peers! Lol

runhunter

Yeah, put that in the Columbus Dispatch and I can't imagine the responses. They would be disappointed in my place after one season.

We can work out a deal. I'll hunt your property in Ohio, and you can hunt the state woods here in NJ with me lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That's awesome Nick! A great partner is a blessing! One that you can depend on, confide in and share information with ,etc...
So glad for you buddy! Ole Rye and your Dad are great guys and who better TOO have as hunting buddies?!
My Bro(FS) is mine, and we're twins who share the same passion and love of deer hunting! Just ask our peers! Lol

Ditto!!! Great thread Nick! Having a hunting buddy to share the failures as well as the successes with is a huge part of what makes hunting so special!

For awhile Ron and I had a few other hunting buddy's back in our youth to share and join us in our pursuits and since then our core group has grown considerably.

Thinking back on all of our adventures in the deer woods gives me so many great memories and I can only hope the adventures you, Ryan and any other friends and family enjoy together can bring you the same excitement and great memories.