Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Let it snow!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I would love for a good coating of snow on the ground for the upcoming ML weekend. I love hunting in the snow especially during gun seasons.

Saturday I plan on sitting all day. Sunday if the snow is on the ground I am going to still/stalk hunt. Whatta you going to do?

Beentown

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I'll be sitting saturday morning and sitting sunday morning, then i'll still hunt hunt sunday evening..i'd love for a few inches of the white stuff

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
ill be sitting over the tree farm on sat morning. Then all day sunday ill be stalking/still hunting. Its going to be a good weekend. I can feel it. I would like to do all day st. but we are goingot disney on ice sat. at like 3:30 so the all dayer is out.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Some snow would be awesome. The places I am sticking people this weekend are drastically different if you have snow on the ground. Particularly the stand Matt will be hunting...

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
We're supposed to get 1-2" tomorrow and 1-2" on Saturday! High of 22 on Saturday too!

Matt

Norton, OH
Well, I hope we don't get a snow day tomorrow, but if we do, I will probably head to Jesse's early. I am expecting Sunday to be a throw-away.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks like sitting in a plow truck or salt truck is where I am going to be. Still haven't gotten my Omega dialed in. Fudge.