Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Let it snow!

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Will be hunting some deep ravines so even a good dusting of snow will definitely help out with the view. Only have one day this weekend to make it happen.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
ive got one that i wont be using but were a lil far away

I appreciate the offer from Diablo and Gern. Thing is, Chad is an hour away and Diablo farther. Even at a 2hr round trip I can use that time to dial mine in. 4PM my boy is off the bus, getting a snack, and heading to shoot with me whether he wants to or not. lol I will take him for dinner and some hot chocolate afterwords just for a bit of Daddy-Garrett time. His DS will be in the truck with him!

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
hope ya get it dialed in hicks.
We have about 3 inches on the ground right now, with more to come. Weather.com said it;s supposed to start back up around 3 am and go till around 9 am or so...cant wait!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dialed in. Not perfect, but good enough groups to kill a deer. Now to see what mother nature is going to do to my plans.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Well, snow it did for me...got hit with pretty heavy lake effect this morning up in Ashtabula. The drive out there sucked with no visibility at times. Had no movement and cut no tracks...didn't think much would be moving in the heavy snow I was in. Perhaps tomorrow.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Tell me about it huntn2. I was out there all day.
Did see some does at 12:00 between snow bands but to many saplings to snake a sabot through.
Maybe. Tomorrow ...