Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Addicted

mossbergbryson

Heading back out tomorrow to try and put another deer down. I was gonna take a few weeks off since I got my first deer monday but I've got the itch to get back in the woods. I think this hunting stuff is worse than drugs; you get hooked and there's no rehab (thank God lol). Good luck to all going out as well. I've been loving seeing all the IKS threads.

mossbergbryson

Thx. Hope everyone else has a great day that goes out. I'll be hunting with my best friend so even if we don't connect on something it'll still be a good day

mossbergbryson

I don't plan on it. The memories my buddy and I have made hunting and awesome. I got to be with him when he took his first deer this year and it was awesome. We're late bloomers when it comes to deer hunting haha

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Glad to hear your enjoying your self.

I don't think it's an addiction, I think it's the rehab from everyday life

Well put Steve..... And after doing it for so long I still look forward too it.... I have yet too get a good nights sleep the night before deer season opening days.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Bryson's part of my name. My buddies and Co workers know a few Zach's so I go by Bryson a lot

Gotcha, there were three James in my family, Grandad, Dad, Me.... Hence "J" lol.... All my friends know me as J and coworkers, and others know me by James.....