Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Addicted

teej89

NE PA
lol you got the bug!

The fun part of it is to was the correlation between your addiction rising and your bank account trickling away....

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I had my son in law out for his first deer hunting escapades last weekend - he said he can't stop thinking about it and is anxious to get back in the woods :smiley_crocodile: omg I know that feeling, still got it

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Trick is getting used to it cause it ain't leaving...
Working today but looked for deer (seen a nice buck too!) all the way to chillicothe. In between crane picks....watching the fields for deer......

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Haha I'm definitely hooked. I can help but look out in the fields when I drive places looking for deer

My wife keeps saying I'm going too die in a fiery crash while scanning for deer while driving lol.... My response..... Still a better driver than you lmao....

mossbergbryson

My wife keeps saying I'm going too die in a fiery crash while scanning for deer while driving lol.... My response..... Still a better driver than you lmao....
Haha my wife looks for deer when driving and she doesn't even hunt. I don't mind except when we're on the other side of the road lol

Bigcountry40

Welcome to a life of blowing thousands of dollars, heart ache, frustration, self pity and the greatest adrenaline rush you can have (outside of playing football for me).

Ohioal

When my kids were smaller and we would take a trip to the store of wherever I would take a different turn and they would say. " no not another shortcut daddy". And out to the country we would go. Still makes me laugh to this day