Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Opinion: Best 3D buck target

Buckmaster

Portage
I've never owned a 3D target.

With Jr. getting involved in deer hunting next year he needs to learn the "zone" and how to place arrows into that zone.

What's the best 3D target out there with a replacement "zone" if ever required?

Thank you for your suggestions.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Another option for new hunters: I used my Spider Web target and lifesize paper deer targets with vitals location. IMO 3d targets suck to pull crossbow arrows. Especially ones like you and Mini-me are shooting. Pulling the arrows is part of the fun for the youngsters. I got tired of standing on it trying to get the arrows out. I gave it to Beener. Once Jr. has the hang of it, you both have a descent target for years to come.

I made the mistake of having my son shoot a Slick Trick tipped bolt into our older 3D Delta target this year. I thought for sure that bolt would never come out. You guys shooting broadheads into any of those Rineharts and how hard are they to get out??

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I made the mistake of having my son shoot a Slick Trick tipped bolt into our older 3D Delta target this year. I thought for sure that bolt would never come out. You guys shooting broadheads into any of those Rineharts and how hard are they to get out??

Slick as snot