Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

State Land Buck

Vermonster1121

Sheldon, VT
Nice Buck , Congrats . What area did you get him ? Im from PA and just started hunting ohio this year . Had a ruff time of it so far .

My buddy and I researched the state land we hunt for years. Then we put in countless hours of "internet" scouting by studying maps. We then walked countless miles learning the spots and why the deer were there. Being from Vermont we know how to hunt big woods and "walking in deep" takes a little different meaning with us.

I'm not going to tell you my GPS coordinates or even the land that we hunted. The concept of hunting is just that "hunting." Put in your time and put your boots to the ground. You'll get a lot more satisfaction that way.

reo

N.E. Ohio
My buddy and I researched the state land we hunt for years. Then we put in countless hours of "internet" scouting by studying maps. We then walked countless miles learning the spots and why the deer were there. Being from Vermont we know how to hunt big woods and "walking in deep" takes a little different meaning with us.

I'm not going to tell you my GPS coordinates or even the land that we hunted. The concept of hunting is just that "hunting." Put in your time and put your boots to the ground. You'll get a lot more satisfaction that way.

Excellent reply